This year's anti-V-Day-bash will offer guests evening access to all of MOBR's exhibits plus a fantastic assortment of entertainment that's sure to make you forget about this whole true love thing. The festivities will include:
- DJ's spinning anti-love anthems all night long.
- Food trucks Pico House and The NoMad Truck will be on hand with delicious bites for sale.
- A cash bar.
- A 'wall o' break-ups' where visitors can offer testimonials of lost love (and even Instagram said messages if they choose).
- A special raffle with prizes from the MOBR gift shop.
- Hands down the most 'anti' Anti-Valentines Day atmosphere in L.A.
Tickets are just $27, and include one complimentary drink ticket per entry. Adventurous spirits will come alone, and even MORE daring souls might bring a date ;)
Parking available at Hollywood and Highland center - $2 for 2 hours with validation.